Thursday, October 26, 2006

I hate being sick

So, as my title indicates, I hate being sick. It's annoying to the extreme. This is my second day of such misery, and I can't wait for it to be over. I'm living on medicated sore throat drops and bubbly liquids. I slept for 15 hours last night! Seriously, I was watching Firefly (another sign of the apocalypse. Me? Falling asleep during my favorite show of all time? Even though I've seen it a thousand and one times? The world is ending!), and fell asleep. I then proceeded to sleep until 2:30 in the morning, where I got up, rolled down the blinds, turned off the heater, and went back to sleep in shifts. (I hate doing that).

That's right, I have a heater now! It's about 15" tall and you can set the degrees setting. So if I want my room to be 76 degrees, I can set it to 74 degrees, then it will go up to 76 degrees, then kick off until it is below 74 degrees. I love it.

Other than that, not too much new here. I'm typing from my new (new to me, anyways, the computer itself is not even close to being new) desktop I have in my room. It's running Linux, of course, so although its about 4 years old its still a little faster than my laptop. Because it's Linux! I love Linux!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...