Sunday, December 04, 2005

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello! I doubt there will be anyone who sees this for a while, but oh well. This is as much for my own enjoyment as that of others. And was that not the most awkwardly worded sentence ever created?

So, right now I'm slacking off. I have a Biology 101/Chem 101/ other science course final tomorrow, and my brain is fried. I've been studying for the last 6 hrs or so, and I just can't seem to focus and do any more. I'll just rely on a 1 hour review before the test tomorrow.

Anyways, so about the knitting. Got to say that I love it, even more than crochet. I started classes last week at Hilltop yarn, and I learned how to knit and purl. As last week I had a huge test, and this week I have a final (thank god it's over on Monday) I haven't had too much time to work on it.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll post some pics of what I'm working on, like the sweater's I'm frogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoy your blogginess.
Thought to ponder- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Sarah said...

NICE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...