Saturday, December 10, 2005

Little Bit of Everything

So there was a burn ban that went in affect today, and since we have a wood stove it made the house really cold. It's not like we don't have a heater, cause we do, but since the house is around twenty years old the thermometer is just a little bit off and the timing is as well. So consequently, I wear fleece pants around the house as well as a fleece jacket and a couple of blankets. Finally, by about 6 pm, the house was a little warmer. But the problem with being an internet addict like myself is that I am constantly on my computer, meaning that I am not actively moving around. It lets the coldness of the house get to me really quickly.

I sorted my yarn today, (early morning Saturday), and got it all boxed up and in a newly cleaned space of my closet. I don't have a lot, at least compared to some, but for me... it's enough that I'm 'strongly discouraged' by certain people to buy any more. Especially since I have 3 or so sweaters I haven't even started to frog, and 3 that are currently WIP (works in progress). So I definitely shouldn't buy any more yarn, at least not right now.

However, I did put yarn on my christmas list. lol.

My mom bought me another pair of bamboo needles, size eight, which I am very happy about. I'm working on a couple different projects which require size eight needles and I was getting tired of using dowels to put in place of the needles. I also went out and bought size 15 needles for a new project I'm starting.

So tomorrow, oops, today, I'll try to round up all my other knitting supplies that have been scattered throughout the house and put them all in one central location, namely that shelf in my closet.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...