Thursday, January 13, 2011

Center Square of Yggdrasil Afghan is Done!

The center is done, and it's gorgeous! I'm ecstatic with how it turned out. My one skein of Loops & Threads Silky Soft (300 yds) almost lasted through the entire center square. It lasted up through row 71.


The center panel is approximately 26" x 26".

Delia was supervising as I stretched Yggdrasil out. She is an intensely curious kitten. She especially loves anything knitted or anything that has strings on it.


It was really hard to keep her off of the afghan. I'm not sure what I'm going to do  once the aghan is completely. I'd be terrified of her clawing the afghan and stretching out the stitches. She's really hard on her toys, so rough with them that I won't be knitting any more toys for her. Any toys I make her will be sewn from now on. She has a harder time ripping through those.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...