Monday, September 03, 2007

653 Bloglines to go

I wiped my computer, which meant my bookmarks went away. For several weeks now I haven't checked Bloglines at all. I seriously have some catching up to do.

In the meantime, from Bella Knitting via Grumperina here's a lovely meme.

1. I have no interest; complete lack of creativity in this area.

Crochet, Cross-stitch, Quilting, Stamping, Doll or Toy Making, Entertaining, Inventing, Poetry


2. Would love to try it.

Needlepoint, Macramé, Shibori, Paper Making


3. I do or have dabbled in it.

Sewing, Scrap booking, Cartooning, Calligraphy, Candle Making, Gift-Wrapping, Flower-Arranging, Gardening, Story Telling, Acting, Stage work


4. Love it! This is my thing.

  • Knitting
  • Spinning
  • Dyeing
  • Beading
  • Jewelry Making
  • Painting or Drawing
  • Cooking
  • Writing
  • Photography (see the photo above)
  • Decorating
  • Graphic Design
  • Video / Film Making
  • Music

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...