Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quick Update

Hmm. Well, I'm in my last quarter at BCC, thank god, and soon it will be summer. The weather's been absolutely gorgeous here. I'm either going to the University of Denver or Pacific University, and I'm making my final decision tomorrow. (DU needs to give me more fin aid money for me to go there). Both are great schools, and I went down to Denver last week and fell in love with the campus. The people aren't as rich and snobby as the school is stereotyped to be, so I think I could actually find myself at home there. Pacific is great too, but they are a very small liberal arts school, so they don't have nearly the kind of research possibilities as DU does. However, the student population is very diverse. Either way, I think I could be happy. If all else fails, I can transfer to the other school the next year! lol. We took the CAPP test in Soc Psych today, and unfortunately we had to take the math portion. I haven't had math since 10th grade, first semester. 'Nuff said.

Other than that, hmm... oh I got a new cell phone, a Motorola v360 which I absolutely love, and I'm hopefully going to the Sasquatch music festival during memorial weekend. Three days of camping and watching concerts! THREE!!! There's gonna be some great bands there, including Death Cab for Cutie, Matisyahu, Queens of the Stone Age, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Arctic Monkeys, and Nine Inch Nails. If I get to go, and I'm 75% sure I will, it's gonna be such a blast!

That's it for now, I gotta go write my soc psych paper!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...