Sunday, November 28, 2010

Delia

Because I haven't posted in a while I've never posted pictures of my new kitty! Unfortunately in August I had to put Alice to sleep. She was diagnosed with late term renal failure when I got her last year and it was something we were constantly fighting. We had a good year together where she was incredibly spoiled, before it was time to let her go. Even when she was my cat she was my sister's cat, but now I have a kitty of my own! (Please excuse the grainy and out-of-focus picture - not my camera)

This is Delia. She turned a year old this month. She is an incredibly bouncy yet very calm cat. She tears around the house like she's on crack, but at the same time she'll lie on my bed for hours.

And of course, she's curious about everything.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...