Friday, July 06, 2007

What I've been up to

In Real life, I finished my housesitting job. I've been working about 30 hrs a week at Company B, and next week I work 40!! Although I wasn't going to take another housesitting job (I had offers) I found one that is fine with me working long hours at Company B. Wohoo! It's only for five days, but every little bit helps.

Knitting (for those who aren't on Ravelry :D),

I started and finished a gorgeous felted bag.

I cataloged my entire yarn stash on Ravelry. I'm teaching my mom how to knit. I'm making really good progress on my first lace shawl.

I actually ended up overdying an already hand-dyed laceweight because I wasn't happy with how it knitted up. There's quite a bit more variance in colors than is pictured here.

I'm trying to track down homosote board in order to make my own blocking boards, according to instructions in Knitty. Checked Home Depot, but they didn't carry it. I'm afraid I might end up using foam.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...