Friday, April 20, 2007

17

... more school days! Yay! Although I love it here, I am perfectly okay with school ending soon. My only worry is my stained glass project, which has over 220 pieces, and needs to be done in just a few weeks. To that end, in the past three days I've spent more than 10 hours in the studio trying to get it done. I'm not even half done yet. Sigh. Don't get me wrong, I love it and the way that it's turning out, but I'm just worried that I won't finish it in time. If I don't, then I have to take an incomplete in the course and thvoxen they set a deadline and I have to have it finished on my own time by then.

I've also been working on the counterpoint baby blanket. I did FOUR mini-blocks, to bring my grand total up to three big blocks. I really need to block the blocks :D, so I can seam the mini-blocks together to make big blocks, but I don't have that much room to spread them out. Also, I really want a blocking board, because it has lines and makes the pieces dry more quickly than the towel that I use, but I don't have the money for one right now. I haven't decided yet whether I'm making the blanket out of all multi-colored blocks, or whether I'm also going to include solid blocks.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...