Monday, December 12, 2005

Invasion of the kiwis

For the last few weeks, my house has been invaded by kiwis. Now, I don't know about you, but when I think of kiwis I think of little green slices of fruit. If I had to go to the grocery store and buy kiwis purely by sight alone, I don't think I could do it. But now, I definitely could. Why? THE INVASION OF THE KIWIS.


For those who do not know what unpeeled kiwis look like, here's a picture.


Now, having one or two of these things around the kitchen is fine, even pretty normal. But do we have one? No. Do we have two? No. Do we even have a higher number of them, like five? No.





THIS IS HOW MANY WE HAVE!!

See the kiwis in the back? And in the front?
THEY'RE TAKING OVER!















And if that wasn't enough, there's more!













AND MORE!!








My dad uses these all for smoothies, and of course he doesn't buy them (Wouldn't that cost a pretty bundle?) he grows them. We have several kiwi plants that are absolutely flourishing here, which is very strange as we are in the Pacific Northwest.

Hopefully, the invasion of kiwis will soon be at an end.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...