Sunday, February 12, 2012


Emily has progressed quite a bit since I last wrote about her. I had to modify the pattern quite a bit to fit the variety of yarns I used (Caron Simply Soft, Berrocco Comfort, Vanna's Choice). I recorded all the changes on my Ravelry page. I love Ravelry, it's completely replaced the need to keep a physical notebook of all my knitting projects.

She's not quite done yet, but she's nearly there! I just need to make the top part of her shirt and her hat. And of course, sew on the ringlets. I love how the picot edging turned out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...