Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The ever evolving list of projects to create

- Start a Hoopla Wall - a wall decorated solely by finished embroidery pieces in hoops - or frames if I figure out how to do it. I love the colors of the first photo, but the like the tight placing of the hoops in the second.

- Incorporate buttons into an embroidery project - I certainly have enough buttons! Look at the pretty purple! I would love to do something like this, except I'd probably make the design take up more of the hoop.

- Embroider a linen handkerchief. I'm not sure what it is about handkerchiefs as I've never had one before, but I'd really like to make one. A tasteful one of course.

- Do a stitch of the week - Choose a new stitch each week to highlight and experiment with. Do a sampler with all the stitches of the week?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...